Home
People Forums Search Galleries Videos Blogs Chat Photos Help Events

Forums Home

chat line

Quote · 821 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I'd love to chat with someone in the chat room.

Look for me on line during the day,weekdays.

Cheers,Pete

Quote · 306 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi girls. Just an update. Whilst I was able to chat ON MY IPAD,in the chat room when I wrote the previous post, I am no longer able. Nor can I instant chat. Come to think of it there's not much I can do on this site. Even though I gave Kelly over seventy bucks when I was at her place with Jilly, I can no longer post photos or video,I can't view anyone's photo's and as I said no chat rooms. :-(

Quote · 302 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Sorry to hear that Pete. I'll take this up with the techie who's working on the site right now.

Quote · 296 days ago · 0 people like this ·

It does not seem that anyone goes into the chat site here as when I connect there is no one else in the room

Quote · 294 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Robo, that's correct. We've only got 700 members, many of them years out of date and soon they'll be deleted. The chances of you encountering anyone in the chat room is slim. But let's face it, people only talk about the weather, footy and silly nonsense in adult chat rooms so you're not missing much.

Thanks for uploading a photo.

Cheers, Kelly

Quote · 293 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Well I would not just chat about the weather

Quote · 290 days ago · 1 people like this ·

we could talk about whether we could ____ . . . :)

Quote · 289 days ago · 0 people like this ·

tongue-tie. I think that we might talk and all the lovers as I love tgirls the best

Quote · 282 days ago · 0 people like this ·

so would anyone like to chat with me in the chat room

Quote · 281 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I still think that nobody uses the chat site on here as when I go in to it there is no one else there

Quote · 269 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Well it looks to me like no one wants to chat in the chatroom as when I enter it i am always alone there is no one else in there

Quote · 269 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Robo, we have only 700 members, several of whom have moved on. The chances of you meeting anyone on the chat line are slim. Probably only three or four people have ever used it.  Sites with hundreds of thousands of members often attract just a dozen or so to their chat rooms and people generally talk about sport or idle twiddle-twaddle. Sorry, I'm just being honest and up front with you. I'm doing the best I can to build this web site into something worthwhile but it won't happen overnight.

Quote · 268 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Maybe we could advertise the chat roo as a place were they can talk before they meet and can talk about anything even sex so that makes it ibteresting

Quote · 247 days ago · 0 people like this ·

one day i am going to be in the chat room and someone else will be there but I am wishing a lot and it never happens

Contact Jilly and arrange a time. She likes to be on chatline. As does Peter with a number instead of a name. His photos are in the public photos window. Contact him too. The three of you could arrange a time to be there.

Nope, Peter has deleted his photos.

Quote · 200 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I do not think anyone is going to be in the chatroom as it is always empty when i go in there

Quote · 158 days ago · 0 people like this ·

looks like i might have been correct in my assumption

Quote · 132 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Nobody is ever in the chatroom as they are not online when I am on need someone to be online when I am on so we can chat

Copyright © 2018 Your Company.