Home
People Forums Search Galleries Videos Blogs Chat Photos Help Events

Forums Home

Any gurls want to go out?

Quote · 284 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi gurls (and guys). 

I'm wondering if there are any people who'd like to go out? It seems the world is "gradually" becoming more accepting of us and I really think that with safety in numbers we could venture out to a club together. 

Just seeing if anyone's interested. I'm no expert and have only been comfortable with public appearances in the last couple of years. 

So....anyone interested?

nikki

xxx

Quote · 262 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi there,

I am a male 59yrs old grey hair blue eyes 6ft 3inches tall and medium build. I love transexuals, transvestites and crossdressers contact me please so we can chat.

Regards Robo xxx

Quote · 258 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hello Nikki and Robbo, I hope you manage to communicate via the chat line. Jilly is another person who's keen to use that chat room. I have been trying via my Meetup group for the past year to organise a group of friendly sissies to meet socially and - who knows - sexually as well maybe. So don't loses heart, between us we'll get something going. How about the Hellfire Club next month?

X0X Kelly

Quote · 209 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I would love a transexual, transvestite or crossdresser to come out with me

Quote · 195 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi robo

im definitely keen to go out sometime  

Is there anywhere you know of that you'd be willing to go and that would be considered safe and accepting of people like me?

nikki

Quote · 193 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I definitely accept people like you and would go out anywhere you would like as I love transexuals, transvestites and crossdressers and would treat them like they would like to be treated'

Regards Robo xxx 

Quote · 193 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I have never been to Arrows but they it accepts people like you

Quote · 158 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Well you have never replied to this post maybe you do not want to go out

Quote · 68 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi robo. Not sure what happened but I never got a notification that you'd replied. So sorry :(. I'd still love to go out some time if you're interested?

Quote · 64 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Yes I would be just let me know when and where

Copyright © 2018 Your Company.